Saturday, December 31, 2011

This Will Be My Year!!!

This Will Be My Year---

that I get things done!!!!

There are so many goals that are so close to being realized- that I'm just itchin' to have them be done.

My 25th year in this world is gonna be great!!! I can just feel it!

I wanna totally wear out my suit case on a trip..... to where you ask?
.......But I'm goin' !

Now I do in fact have a lot of hobbies....don't ask me what because I sure couldn't say right here on the spot (; But this year- I wanna find new ones. Keep things lively (:

Here I am with this one again...... I'm so ready to get up and going though- I feel like I can conquer the world!

I've had an idea in my head for the past 4 or 5 months to write a story/book. Not saying that it will go any farther than my pencil and notebook....But I just need to get it written and done. That way I can say that I did it!

It's always my goal to be Happy!!

So Here I Go! It's My Year- And I'm Gonna Grab It By the Horns!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment