Friday, March 9, 2012

30 Things Challenge (#1)

So I was poking around Pinterest the other day... not suprising...
and I came across this list for a '30 challenge' ... my favorite things...
And here I be--ready to start up another one. Enjoy!

Question #1
20 Random Things About Myself...

*I like soup spoons---if theres a choice between using a soup spoon or a regular spoon.... SOUP WINS EVERY TIME!!

*When I'm stressed out about something- I craft... be it just coloring in a book or full on Gun-Ho scrapbooking-crafting is crafting and it's my therapy.

*I Love to Read...and I have about a list of 20 books waiting to be opened and read.

*The last time I laughed out loud- I totally fell to the floor cause I was laughing so hard.

*The last time I cried was two days ago...not ready to go into why yet...that story is for another day.
But I felt better after wards (:

seriously? 20 ?!?!

*I've been a Brunette, a Blonde, and a Red Head. My natural hair color is dish water blonde....now you see why it's changed so much (:

*I totally think out loud.... all the time!

*I love sleeping on my stomach.

*I grew up in the house that my Great Grandpa and Dad built.

*In High School- I played Softball-was a Cheerleader-and in the the Choir.

Half Way!!!

*My favorite color is Yellow

*I think Pop Tarts are one of the most incredible things in the world.

*I'm the youngest of 4 kids. I have one brother and two sisters. Yay Caboose!

*If listening in on someone elses conversation--I'll totally give my opinion to them in my mind. (:

*I drive a Red Honda Civic that I've had since I learned to drive...and her name is Roxy

ALMOST DONE!

* "I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints." did anybody else just about start to sing the rest of the song...?

*I can play the piano and the organ

*I can curl my tongue

*If I were to hear an N*Sync or BackStreet Boys song right now--I'd still know every single word of the song. They're ingrained in my brain for life!

*Contrary to popular belief---I really did know 'everything' when I was 17..but as soon as I turned 19 it all went away.

WAHOO! I made it to the last one!

But I can't think of anything!

Awe Shoot!

Umm.....



*Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night because you sneezed in your sleep?
I HAVE!!!



ya know how hard it is to think of 20 things?

No comments:

Post a Comment