Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nostalgia Wednesday---Oh my...



Place look a little familiar to some people???


Yep- Provo Towne Mall was where this whole movie was filmed.

And I remember being there for it.



Story doesn't end there though...

It's been kind of a long running joke with my co-workers from that time....one that I won't really get into right now.....

AND for Christmas a couple years ago ---I found myself owning this movie. For the first time we actually got to sit down and watch it.


Cheesy/Inuendo-ish kind of funny.
And everytime I think about it--I really do get a big huge grin on my face just from remembering. The kind of grin that turns into a laugh---the kind of laugh that makes everyone else stop and stare at ya like you're a lunatic. C;


So that's my nostalgia for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment