Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Stuck in a Rut.....again......

So for about the past 2 weeks-- the tale tell signs of "STUCK IN A RUT" have been creepin in....again.....


I work-I school-I eat-I sleep-I work-I school-I eat-I sleep-I work-I school-I eat-I sleep-I work-I school-I eat-I sleep-I work-I school-I eat.......

ENOUGH ALREADY!

So I pose the question...

What do you do when you're stuck in a rut ??

One of my good friends and I were talking about this not too long ago--and as she is telling me about her "rut" I find myself thinking that I'm pretty much in the same boat. Suprise Suprise-full circle comes right down to 'fellas' 'boys' 'guys' THE MALE SPECIES. Good Grief-Why?!?!

Work Neither of us have fella's workin there.

School Both occupations are pretty well girl dominated

The Ward eh...the fellas seem only interesting in dating 'other girls' or we've been thrown into the 'Friend Zone' ... Hahahaha! How do get to being the "other girls?"

so there we have it.

Full Circle also comes around to TIME.

Never have enough time to do anything. And if we do- we're pretty well too exhausted to do anything.

Feel Like Life is Runnin Away- and there ain't a Chance of Catchin it or Slowin it Down...

There being just not enough hours in the day to get anything done.

I really wanna have time to go and do things with friends and family again.

Find some balance in my life.

But..... How? .....

Hmm......

your thoughts?











No comments:

Post a Comment