Sunday, August 28, 2011

Summer!!!! still hangin on.....

When asked how my summer has been--- this year I can say "it's been good."

Why has it been "good" ?

No idea......

Didn't get to take any kind of trip..... unless you count spending most of the month of July working in Price .... ??? I don't think that I will ;)

Didn't get to really have any sort of vacation or any kind of extended time off.....

But still---
it was "good"

I switched jobs and now work closer to home.

Still pluggin along in school.

Nothing too exciting...

Nothing too boring...

just "good" :)

But here we are---at the end of Summer and I gotta say ... it's been a whirl wind summer and I have no idea how August is just days away from being over. But the HOT HOT HOT days left remind me that it's still hangin on....for dear life. Soon enough it will be September -the start of my absolute favorite season!!! Bring it on Autumn!!!

Summer this year really consisted of Friends-Family-Movies-Snowcones-Water-Amusement Parks-Birthdays-Store Opening-Shopping-Summer of the last Harry Potter-2 new flavors of Mt. Dew-Friends-Family-Movies...repeat...
So as you can see my Summer has been "good" :) ... actually GREAT!!!





HipHipHorray For SuMMeRTiMe!!! :) :) :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment