Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Baby Crushes.....

So a bit of Nostalgia for "Nostalgia Wednesday" :)


I recently purchased a movie that I previously owned on VHS...one that I haven't really been able to watch for quite a while because of that fact.

As I was watching it- I was reminded that I used to have such a huge crush on the main character of the movie and then the natural progression of my thoughts went straight to all of the other "Baby Crushes" that I had.

Yes- it was Footloose that I bought and watched. I Love Love Love this movie!!!

My dad always listened to Elvis (and still does) so I was convinced at a very early age that I was gonna marry Elvis Presley! you can probably imagine how crushed I was to learn that he had died before I was born. Still love him though!


Here's a couple more Studs!
Hahaha! Can ya blame me?! Robin Hood- Indiana Jones- Wesley- and let's not forget Danny Zuko. :) What more does a little girl need?

"Baby Crushes" of a baby girl back in the late 80's and early 90's.

Hahahaha! Gotta Love It!

No comments:

Post a Comment