Monday, July 11, 2011

Journal Jar : Monday-July 11

What is your favorite time of year and why?

There are many things that I love about all of the seasons....but don't worry I DO IN FACT have a FAVORITE. But first here is what I like about the other three.

WiNteR: I really really like it the first time that it snows. I've been in Northern Utah now for about 5 years and I consider myself pretty lucky that really the first snow of the season has pretty much waited until Christmas time....pretty much for the most part. C; I love when it's completely white-before all the cars come along and make it turn black with mud. I went sledding for the first time last year....I know- what took me so long right? And it was such a fun time! It also helped having the people that went with me there. C: I also love that seeing as Winter pretty much means "I'm staying inside my nice toasty warm house for a while" I associate it with Family Time. Plus ChRistMas pretty much rocks!!!



SpRiNg: Well so Northern Utah doesn't really get a spring---maybe only about 1 week every 4 weeks. But Springtime in Southern Nevada....heck yes I will C: The tree's are turning green- the animals all start coming back- and FLOWERS! Love the Flowers! Plus it starts getting warmer! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! You can start going out and doing outside stuff again---


SuMMeR: May as well call this FREEDOM!!! You of course have the 4th of July plus Fathers Day---which translates into---OUTSIDE ALL THE TIME!!! BBQ-Snowcones-Flipflops-Shorts-Tan legs....if you're not Katie-Family Reunions-County Fairs and Carnivals-Swimming-Hiking-Camping-Late Night Playing...you name it, it's all 10 times better when done in the Summertime.



Drum Roll Please....
My Absolute Favorite Favorite FAVORITE season is........

AuTuMN!!!!!!
I absolutely have to choose Autumn as my favorite because there's just something about the air being so crisp. I love how it's mostly still warm enough for just light sweaters or jackets and you can still do everything outside. I love the colors of the trees! HALLOWEEN and THANKSGIVING!nuf said...
It comes right after the blazing hot Summer and it sort of preps for bitter cold Winter. I love taking drives up the canyons during the Fall. I love when school gets up and started again. I love buying school supplies....crazy I know. I Love dressing up for Halloween. I Love going home for Thanksgiving. I Love Pumpkins and home-made Apple Cider. There's something about every other season that I don't neccessarily like---can't come up with one for Autumn. So there. C:


No comments:

Post a Comment