Sunday, January 2, 2011

This Is It!!! for real this time..... no really.

So many people ring in the new year with resolutions....and let's be honest- most the time they turn into "revolutions" ... by about March or April- these goals have pretty much been forgotten and we are right back where we started...until the next January. C: I've fallen into this cycle many times. I found it easy because I never really told anybody of my resolutions- so I didn't have anybody to really answer to. Pretty easy to forget all about them by March or April.

BUT NOT THIS TIME!!!!

I'm here- and I'm laying it all out on the table to anyone who's listening!

Gosh darn it!- I'm gonna lose weight this year!!!!!
There I said it.

It's been a while since I've even stepped on a scale. Probably because it was just easier not knowing the reality. But I ain't gonna run from it anymore. I walk upstairs and into the bathroom. I kick off my shoes and then I start to feel a little nervous. Honestly this object is nothing but some plastic and metal---yet what it's about to tell me has the potential to either make or brake it. Plenty of others before me have faultered because of this contraption....but here I go. 245. Whew! It sure was easy to get there- it's probably gonna be a heck of a time getting away from it- but you know what- I'm so ready to. This Is It!!! for real this time.....no really.

Will keep ya updated weekly. Watch me go! C:

No comments:

Post a Comment