Thursday, January 20, 2011

Water vs. Soda... The Match of the Century

So everyone who knows me-knows that pretty much I've loved soda for as long as I've had taste buds. Pretty long time. And my goodness-- weening myself off of soda for this diet has been so hard. Not to mention- on my list of favored drinks- water totally lands at the bottom every time. Sad but true.

So on this particular quest to stamp out the lovely goodness that is soda and replace it with blaa water--- I've gone out to find some "help outs" C: hahaha! What I've found has been helpful indeed.

Just Do It! When it comes right down to it- that's all it really takes. Just buckling down and getting it over with. Drink those 64 ounces of water down everyday.

No matter how much I feel like I might just float away---In reality I know that's impossible. C:

Straws are a beautiful thing. Makes the gulping down much less painful C:

Made myself a really cute looking water bottle so it at least looks good.

Turns out Flavored waters sorta count!!! YAY!!!!!

Go figure-- I feel a lot more energized and healthier when I drink enough water.

And if I must indulge and float away in the fizz---let me go down by Diet Dr. Pepper.

Ding Ding Ding!! Water vs. Soda .... Let's get ready to Rumble!

No comments:

Post a Comment