Saturday, January 22, 2011

This week at school : Breakfast at Tiffanys

Hahaha! This week at school was a total blast--and next week promises to be way fun too. We all got separated into groups of 4 or 5 and everyone was assigned a 20th century decade to work on and research. But then we have to add in a Movie inspiration. My group got the 1920s so we are gonna run with "The Great Gatsby" We have to do up a hairdo for long hair and then for short hair. Of Course
the 1920s were chalk full of bobbed hair so the short hairdo will be a snap but as for the long hair--we are still working on that C:

But the fun part for me is that I'm one of 4 other girls who still have their long hair at school...(it's been kinda tough for me to not chop my hair cause there are sooooo many adorable short hair cuts running around right now.) Anyway- I get to be kind of shuffled around to other groups so they can have their "Long Hair Experimentation" So I've had my hair all done up all week---- It's been awesome!!!
Here are a couple of pics that I've taken myself of some of the work that has been done on my locks this week C:



No comments:

Post a Comment