Sunday, February 13, 2011

Awe Valentines

I Wuv You!
I will Always Wuv You!
Even if you UnWuv Me-
I will never UnWuv You!

Precious really :)

So this month - I decided to bring in Valentines Day with a different attitude. Still aware of my "singleness" but I don't wanna brag ;) Let's be honest- you don't gotta have a "signif" in order to enjoy V-Day....I'm sure they're great to have but I can't say that I know from experience. And I don't think that Valentines Day was made to only show love to one other person in your life---but to everyone in your life. One of my favorite memories of love came in a cute little stuffed animal all tied up with balloon strings that my mom had delivered while I was sitting with my 3rd grade class way back in the 90s :P And the little "Be Happy" note that was dropped into my high school locker by one of my best friends because he knew that I was having a bad day.

So Valentines for me this year isn't about the many bombarding "Signifs" wandering around- or the flowers - or the jewelry. It's about LOVE....go figure. Think of it more as a "Show your Appreciation Day" right? There's plenty of people around to show your love and appreciation to!

You gotta tell them when you can-and mean it when you do.

2 comments: