Sunday, February 6, 2011

Oh my gosh! week 5??? Really??

Alrighty- here we are to week 5 already. Time is seriously going so fast---where the heck did January go???

So this week- I kinda felt a little back and forth. Some good days - some not so good days. I missed drinking a few waters-missed a few workouts-etc...

So I get on the scale this morning not really knowing what to really expect---hoping that I didn't gain but not exactly assuming that I lost either.

Well---


I lost 1 pound C:

And you know what- that's totally okay with me C:

BUT---- I totally don't even want to know after today. SUPER BOWL SUNDAY---and I'm pretty sure I blew it BIG!!! But I gotta say---it sure tasted good! C;

So back to it tomorrow!! C:

2 comments:

  1. Way to go another pound for you!!! What does that bring your total to? I am so proud of you. YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job girl :) So when we going to Zumba together???

    ReplyDelete