Saturday, February 12, 2011

"The Chocolate"....oh thank goodness.

"The Chocolate" is this adorable little dessert cafe here in Orem. And let me tell you- if I could I'd live there. It's that good C:

The Kazookie would have to be hands down my favorite. Big Hot cookie + Huge scoop of Ice Cream = The Lord looking down on you and saying "You are my most wonderous creation." Yeah- it's totally that good. C:

However----- Have one all to yourself and you totally run the risk of falling off the wagon - in a big way. Not to mention the extreme sugar high you'll have to work off later.

But ya know what- dieting can't be total and complete deprivation. That's no fun and it's totally unfair. Nobody wants to do it that way.

So---- pace yourself.

And I reckon in order to go enjoy this heavenly bit of goodness every once in a while...just take 4 friends with ya and share one. Splits up the portions but still able to enjoy..... oh thank goodness.

3 comments:

  1. Ok that is OUR place to go with OUR friends, we have to wait long enough as it is when we go so don't go tellin others about it! LOL just kidding! We should go once a month by the way, then we won't feel deprived and we won't really ruin our diets and from now on we can share it instead of taking our left overs home letting them taunt us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh absolutely! I'm all about practically sitting on strangers laps...or in my case sitting on broken chairs...cause it's the only place to sit. And then watching some random person who has finished with their dessert and is just sitting there reading and pretty good book when clearly there are 10 to 15 people waiting for a table to sit at.....C: ahahahaha! No but really-let's plan to go maybe next weekend. We'll get the chicks together and go so I can get my KaZookie!! C:yum We'll just try to shoot for a little bit earlier when they aren't so terribly busy C:

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok sounds great! wHAT'S your schedule??

    ReplyDelete