Friday, February 4, 2011

Something on my mind these days C:

K- so I admit that this is indeed strange...I've totally come to terms with that. BUT- It really is something that I've really wanted to do for the past few years now. And funny enough I've had a few people ask me about it. So now is the time to really really start thinking about it.

My 25th Birthday.

I know- I just got finished turning 24...I know I know I know... What the heck right?!

So I really wanna bring on 25 years with a bang!! So I do indeed plan to have a fun celebration. I've got a few idea's for "theme-age" and such...it's all kind of scattered at the moment-but I have a whole year to bring it all together so I'm really not too worried C:

I think that I'd like to do little updates on this "SAID PARTY" here on the blog. Keep people somewhat posted on the progress and such.

So there---it's been thrown out to the universe. Now it's time to get to work C:

1 comment: