Saturday, February 12, 2011

High heels in the Super Market---try not to die out there

Well--usually a quick trip to the grocery store turns into an hour long event. Everyone is in a hurry, they gotta get to the cash register, to the cereal isle, back to the meat department etc... It occured to me- People walk around the grocery store like they are driving. They shop like they drive. With a cart-you even increase your chance of a crash. People stop right in the middle of the isle- or they are going in the "Wrong Direction"/against the main flow - ya got your texters and chatters - and my favorite pulling out of the isle and wizzing into the main flow without even looking. People drive their shopping carts like they drive their cars.

Plain and Simple.


Back to the point---
So this particular trip started out just like any other---except---I wore my high heels. Which NEVER happens!! I also happened to be wearing a cute new dress that I had resently purchased. My hair was done up...in short- I was feeling pretty darn cute. Confidence is a great thing! Walking through the isle's of the store- back straight and head held high when I happened upon seriously one of THE cutest looking fella's ever. So you know what I do---- I smile :) and you know what he does--- he smiles back :)

Hahahaha!!! You know where this is going right?


SLIP!!! All over the place! Oops!

High Heels in the Super Market--great for a confidence boost but try not to die out there C:

2 comments:

  1. ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Man I can't stop laughing hahahahahahahahahahahaha! That is just horribly funny! I love you you know that right?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Yep I sure do C: I'm glad that I can laugh about it just because of how typical it is C:

    ReplyDelete