Saturday, February 26, 2011

Spring Tease...

Well- quite honestly there's really no such thing as "Spring" here in these parts. Winter just kind of keeps on going until about May then there's a couple weeks of Spring - then BAM!! Summertime.

But this year- it's been such a great winter. It hasn't snowed every other day and it actually didn't start till about Christmas time. So I feel like I got enough beautiful Autumn and now I've so far had a pretty fair Winter.

And then last week happened. High's around 50 degrees- sunny weather- and the best of all... FLiP FLoPs all around. Oh how I loved it!!! Lovely Lovely Lovely!! (sigh)

Yes- it's still February though and sure enough it snowed this weekend. But this little teaser I think is enough to get me though a little bit more of winter. C:

Although....
Spring Teaser--- I sure did enjoy having you for the week. Please come back and feel free to visit anytime between now and June- I think you'll find yourself very much appreciated by all those invovled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment